“Montage” is a blog being launched and managed by LifePrep Supplementary Education, supported by Satikanta Guha Centre for Culture and Learning & Kolkata Kairali Samajam, a socio-cultural organization based in Kolkata. This blog strives to be a platform for those aspiring writers/artists who wish to be seen alongside established, experienced and celebrated writers/artists. And to have their creations/writings reach as many readers as possible.
This interactive blog platform will engage the readers and the writers/artists in meaningful conversations. These writings and works of art, which will be shared across multiple platforms on social media will provide the aspiring talents the exposure as well as encouragement which will make a world of difference to their confidence and self-belief.
The blog will accept the articles in any of the categories – Short Stories, Poems, Cartoons, Drawings, Paintings, Reviews of Movie/Book/Literary Work, Travelogue, Experiences (about a particular event, incident etc). There is a separate section for Essays/write-ups – on any subject/topic which provides knowledge or insight into it for the reader. The topic could be Technology related or one to create awareness on something
All the above are segregated into separate sections. Multiple languages are allowed and there is a separate section for each language. A brief profile of the author, which includes a photograph along with the brief details about the author, will be published along with the article.
Submissions to Montage:
- All articles to be sent by e-mail only to email@example.com
- The articles should be attached with the e-mail and not to be given in the e-mail body. A brief profile of the author with a passport size photograph also has to be attached separately with the e-mail.
- Essays, Stories, Poems, Travelogues, Reviews etc has to be word formatted – in MS Word. Images are allowed to be part of the item.
- Scanned copies of written documents are not acceptable,
- Quotations or extracts within the articles, if any, from any source should be put within quotation marks and clearly indicated by naming the source within brackets after the quotation or extract.
- There is no specific limit in the number of words in an article. However, the contributors are expected to keep the items short and compact
- Drawings/Paintings have to be submitted as .jpg or .png files. Scanned copies of drawings/paintings are acceptable
- There is no specific age limit for contributors. However, focus of the blog will be on contributors who are 14 years old or above
- Separate section is provided for kids between 5 and 14 years of age
Call +91 9830337697 in case you have any queries…